280,000 sq. ft
Residential in Stratford
Vastint UK appointed Copper Projects as Principal Contractor to complete Soapbox, the second residential scheme on the Sugar House Island development in Bow, London. The scope of works included completing the project from RC, including facades, fit-out and landscaping.
Soapbox provides 211 new homes with a mix of studios, one, two and, three-bedroom apartments, and three- and four-bedroom mews houses. Each home is open plan with dual or triple aspect, high ceilings, underfloor heating, engineered timber floor and either a balcony, terrace, or garden.
Kitchens have integrated Bosch appliances including a microwave oven and Quarts stone worktops. Tenants benefit from a basement car park and storage facility for 300 bicycles and a concierge area with parcel storage facilities. Security to the developments meets SBD 2019 requirements and all areas are accessed by video entry security.
Copper Projects delivered:
- On-site convenience store.
- Parcel safe room.
- Underground car park.
- Video entry system and secure fob
- Integrated Bosch appliances.
- Solid stone worktop with handmade brick tile splashback.
- Porcelain tiled bathrooms with chrome
- Underfloor heating.
- Dual or triple aspect with high ceilings.
- On-site dry cleaner.
- Full height windows.
- Public health, air conditioning system, heat recovery ventilation, small power, fire alarm.