Copper Projects has achieved ISO 9001 Occupational Health & Safety under the independent assessment of the British Assessment Bureau.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is an International Standard for managing quality in the workplace. The framework set by the ISO body serves as a guide for businesses to operate good quality management principles including a strong client focus, top management motivation, the process approach and continual improvement.
To achieve the accreditation, our team have to complete:
- Monthly internal audits.
- 2-day annual external audit.
What are the benefits of being accredited for our partners and clients?
- Confidence working with a company recognised for having achieved an international benchmark in quality.
- A proactive culture regarding quality management with leadership committed to continual advancements.
- Improved quality and service with a right-first-time attitude.
- Delivery on time with more efficient and time-saving processes identified.