Copper Projects has achieved ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems under the independent assessment of the British Assessment Bureau.
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is an International Standard for managing environmental systems in the workplace. The framework set by the ISO body serves as a guide for businesses to make their day-to-day operations more sustainable.
To achieve the accreditation, our team have to complete:
- Monthly internal audits.
- 2-day annual external audit.
What are the benefits of being accredited for our partners and clients?
- Confidence working with a business committed to operating sustainably and reducing environmental impact.
- A proactive culture regarding environmental practices, with leadership making continual improvements.
- Lower operating costs due to reduced environmental incidents and conserving energy used by our materials and processes.
- Legal requirements. We understand how to comply with the various legal, regulatory and contractual environmental requirements that apply to our processes.