Copper Projects has achieved ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety under the independent evaluation of the British Assessment Bureau.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is an International Standard for managing health and safety in the workplace. The framework set by the ISO body serves as a guide for businesses to operate under good health & safety, reduce workplace risk and improve wellbeing.
To achieve the accreditation, our team have to complete:
- Monthly internal audits.
- 2-day annual external audit.
What are the benefits of being accredited for our partners and clients?
- Confidence working with a company recognised for having achieved an international benchmark in health & safety.
- A proactive culture regarding health, safety, and wellbeing, with leadership making continual improvements.
- Reduced operating costs due to less downtime, incidents, and ill-health.
- Legal compliance. We understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact our organization and clients.